Aevalyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevalyn

A place to discuss the online story of Aevalyn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplay...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

Number of posts : 76
Personal Quote : I'll respect what you like even if I don't like it as long as you respect what I like.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Roleplay... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:51 am

Aust stood up and walked over to the girl. "Listen. I'm going to be nice about this once. Please do not try to pry out information about what happened from these two. It's hard enough for them as is without someone else causing problems for them.Don't take this the wrong way, but I've met thieves before, and most of them would sell out anybody for the right price."
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:09 am

Mattia nodded "No offence taken. I've met people like that- and not all of them were thieves," her face hardend "and I have no respect for such scum." She glanced at Riddel, and stood to face Aust. "Let me tell you where I stand from here."
"I don't really know how I ended up in this place; but I'd been lost and hungry for days. Then the first people I come across leave food lying around in the open- fair game. However, when I failed to 'obtain' the food I needed, She **points at Riddel** just offers it to me- effectively Saving. My. Life. Now I learn that they are in danger. If I walked away now without trying to help: What kind of low-life would that make me?" She shook her head in disgust "I'd be shaming the memory of- of the friend who taught me everything I know about my trade."
Mattia stared determindly at Aust.

(OOC: Lol- Mattia's probably pretty disgusted with all the speeches she's making, she doesn't do that often. Yes she's a follower of the 'honor among thieves' concept.)
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

Personal Quote : I'll respect what you like even if I don't like it as long as you respect what I like.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:08 pm

Aust sighed. "Then you can stay if to at least pay back your debt to her. Anything beyond that is still up in the air. Now, you can take second watch tonight. I'll wake you when I'm done at midnight. Then at 4 wake me for third watch. That work for you?" he said as he returned to his seat.
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:25 am

Mattia grinned. "That's EASY done. I'll even offer you a couple of extra hours sleep if you want them." She stretched out her arms. "I should probably go grab my things- I left 'em stashed in a tree..." The thief stopped mid stretch and glanced at Aust "Considering that you trust me about as far as you could throw me-" Mattia looked Aust up and down and quirked an eyebrow, "-ok, probably much less that distance, is that fine with you if I go now?"
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:14 pm

Aust smiled at her comment about throwing her. "Go ahead. Do what you want to. But i'll still take third watch. I don't need much sleep." he said before adding some more wood to the fire.
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:32 am

"Alrighty then," She responded, "Third watch is all yours." Mattia walked over to the tree she had hopped down from, then abruptly stopped and laughed. "Well, seeing as you're all here now, there's not really a need for me to stick to the trees- you won't let any vicious animals eat me, will you Koan?" She teased, before smiling cheerfully at Riddel. "I'll see you soon Riddel!" And with that she was off, dashing away beneath the trees.
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:56 am

(AAAARRGH! my email has failed sending me updates! Sorry for the lack of activity on my part!!! X>>>>>>>X)

Riddel stood and darted after her. "I'm not that tired really, I'll share the watch with you, alright?" She smiled at Mattia, and once they were farther away from the group, she turned to her. "I wanted to say... that you don't owe me anything. I mean, I know you feel that you are in my debt, but don't, please. I was just offering you some food, it was really the least I could do... as... as far as what is going on, the short version is this:
"My brother and I used to rule the kingdom called Drakith. We were attacked, and our realm was destroyed. That was two years ago. Now, the is to be some great coucil meeting... and we are travelling there. Hopefully without any touble. And... any help on your part would be...wonderful."
Back to top Go down
http://aevalyn.googlepage.com
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:36 am

Mattia came to an abrupt halt and blinked at Riddel. "You're a Noble?? A-a-and not just any Noble but a QUEEN??? And you offered me food??" She stood there staring, before smiling ruefully and started walking again. "Ah well. If I'm not your ordinary thief, there's surely got to be 'not-your-ordinary-nobles, uhh Royalty'. Please don't take offense at my silly little outburst." Mattia walked along quietly looking up at the trees before nodding.
"Well, I might not be much use in a fight, but I doubt you'll run short on funds when I'm around" the little thief grinned and winked at Riddel before spotting a spot of colour up in one of the trees
"Ah, here we are." She scrambled up the tree without another word, before dropping back down with a small bag, a sheathed blade the length of her forearm- now strapped to her belt, and tenderly holding a Lute.
"Well, that's everything. Shall we head back?"
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:04 am

Riddel blushed faintly.
"Sure, that sounds fine," she smiled. "And... don't think of me as royalty. I was born into it, and I don't feel I've done anything to earn the title. I think one must earn that, and...I've done little of use with my life. Koan is the true noble in the family..."
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:50 am

As they walked Mattia eyed Riddel thoughtfully. "That's a very... unusual sentiment... from one of your class... but then again, you really aren't anything like the nobles I've stumbled into." She absentmindedly strummed the Lute, frowning when a string jangled, badly out of tune. "It's not my place to say if you've earned the title or not- but if there were more nobles like you I truly doubt that I'd be here now..." Mattia bowed her head, holding the lute just a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:56 am

"What do you mean?" Riddel asked, looking concerned. "Has someone wronged you? If so, I will do everything in my power to make it right..."
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:14 am

Mattia laughed gently. "If Drakith's influence stretches to Eirian I'd be glad to lose the bounty." She glanced around and then whispered in Riddel's ear "Don't tell that Aust guy, but my bounty is actually quite large..." She grinned, but it didn't quite reach her eyes.
"You've told me your story, but I-I..." Mattia faltered altogether
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:16 am

She laughed. "I don't think Aust would do anything....I hope... and you don't have to tell me your story, only if you want to.'
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 am

In response Mattia smiled a little sadly at Riddel.
"Thank you. I guess you could say the wounds are still a little too... raw for me to be comfortable telling it just yet." Shaking off the sombre mood she grinned.
"So, now that you've told me who you are and where you're supposed to me going- what do you think you'll do next?"
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:23 am

"I understand about fresh wounds..." she said, loooking off, then she smiled. "We are going to be working our way towards the elven land of Kismet. It won't be an easy journey but, once there, I believe King Thaddues will help us."
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:29 am

"So have you- uh- have we already started on this journey?" She asked Riddel, "And will we be staying near or in other towns on the way?" Mattia gave Riddel a sidelong glance "Towns with taverns and bars and the like?"
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:59 pm

"No, not yet. We leave for the meeting point with the others in two days, and we'll only be staying in populated areas when there are no other options." Aust said to the girl. Aust was glad that his hearing was as good as a dragons at times like this. "Also, now that you know the whole story, I hope I can trust you to stay quite about it."
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:15 am

"Uwaa!!" Mattia squealed, jumping in shock. "W-wh-where'd you come from!! A-a-and just how much did you hear!?" She looked around suspciously. "Are you sure it's safe to leave Koan alone? Or is he hiding around here too?" Visibly she pulled herself together.
"I already told you I'm not about to sell them out," the thief, just shrugged and smiled at Aust "But that's ok- I know you won't trust me 'til I've earned it...." Mattia stopped and looked at Aust- slightly puzzled. "The others? There are more people coming?"
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:33 am

With a faint laugh, Riddel said, "Koan can take care of himself. He's an amazing...er...fighter. And yes, we are meeting some others on our way to Kismet... and even if Aust doesn't trust you, You have my trust."
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:41 am

Mattia smiled ruefully at Riddel, "And for that you have my thanks- makes it a bit easier on us." She looked around again, "Shall we keep going back to the fire?" With that she started walking.
"So lemme get this straight- in two days we'll be leaving for Kismet, with a group of other people you know... and you'll be avoiding towns and populated places? And despite such precautions- because you see future combat you're bringing a guard?" Mattia looked rather thoughtful...
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:44 am

"Yes, you've got it. Excpet for the part about other people we know. We don't know them, we're just hoping that we meet them. Isn't that sad?" she said with a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:51 am

Mattia looked at Riddel in slight disbelief. "How will you know who they are then?? Do you even know how many of them are coming??" She shook her head, "Do you know how many people you're going to have to feed between here and Kismet?"

(OOC: Food is very important to Mattia)
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:05 am

"We know exactly how many people are coming, and if we ration the food we stored up for the trip correctly there will be enough for three meals a day for every person coming." Aust said tossing another long onto the fire. "And I've been sitting in the same spot since you first got here. I just have very good hearing."
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:47 am

Mattia sat down and started tuning up the lute. "Oh... right, super hearing- I suppose that is how you caught me then, anyway- you seem to have done this sorta trip thing a lot Aust." She said, still plucking away at the strings.
"How are you off for gold for buying equipment for the trip?" Satisfied with the tuning at last, Mattia ran her fingers through a simple scale on the lute, carefully not looking at Aust.
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:00 pm

"Won't need any. I've already built the wagon we'll need, if blankets are needed I can kill and skin an owlbear or three, I've already convinced a cattle rancher to give me two oxen since I stopped the basilisk that was feeding on his chickens. And if we do need any gold, well, lets just say I have enough funds that I've gotten through adventuring that I could pay an army of 500 for three months." Aust said adding another peice of coal to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aevalyn :: Aevalyn Rpg-
Jump to: