Aevalyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevalyn

A place to discuss the online story of Aevalyn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplay...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Roleplay... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:58 am

Mattia frowned, still not looking at Aust, "You are an absolute spoilsport, you know that?" She then pulled a face, "Though a very well prepared a spoilsport, I'll give you that." An odd smirk began to creep across her face. "Wealthy too... So what information about the people after Riddel and Koan have you bought?" She laughed
"Money makes the world go 'round after all!"
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

Number of posts : 76
Personal Quote : I'll respect what you like even if I don't like it as long as you respect what I like.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:07 am

Aust laughed. "A good warrior doesn't need to buy information. They can pick it us as they defeat enemies and will be able to protect their founder no matter what the enemy throws his way."
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:52 am

"Except when you come across those loyal fanatics who'd rather die than tell a soul what they know- That's where I could come in handy." Mattia winked at Aust, "People tend to think a wandering minstrel can't hear what's being said around her- silly people, it's called 'Multi-tasking'." She smiled, her fingers plucking out a simple melody on the lute strings.
"Now then, if you approve, when you and your charges," the thief briefly waved a hand in Riddel and Koan's direction without stopping her playing, "leave the city to go to Kismet, I'll stay a half-a-day behind you to see if any groups follow you. If not, I'll come in and let you know." She paused her playing for a moment, before begining a different tune
"I'll probably need to steal a horse to keep up, but nevermind that." She looked at Aust and smiled.
"If you intend to avoid populated places- how about choosing a route that keeps you near but not so far away that should something -anything- go wrong, there's other help? That way, I can keep to the towns and taverns and see what I can glean from the people there- I don't doubt your capabilities in a fight, but I'm sure even you appreciate early warning should trouble come you way." Her fingers danced in a delicate pattern to finish.
"How's that sound to you?"
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

Personal Quote : I'll respect what you like even if I don't like it as long as you respect what I like.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:04 pm

Aust smiled. "Fanatics will sing like canaries if you make it sound like you're actually interested in joining the same cause as them. Also, feel free to do just that. But just so you know, the route I have planned out will let us make it there in under a day's travel."

((OOC: Where the hell did the lute come from? Has she had it the entire time and just pulled it out now?))
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:55 am

((OOC- Lol- if you take a look back to where she went with Riddel to grab her stuff out of the tree you'll see she's had it in her hands and been fiddling with it since then))

"Really? Under a day? I thought this 'Kismet' was further than that!" She pulled a face, somewhat dissapointed, "Ah well, I can still play rear-guard for a bit... but I'll still need that horse, especially to catch up with you before you get into Kismet..." Mattia idly ran her fingers along the fretboard.
"Are we heading into the City tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:44 am

Aust shook his head. "No. We'll head out in three days. That's when the group is shceduled to arrive. Until then we'll be camping out here. you're free to stay in the town until then."
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:31 am

"Really? Camping out here when there's a city nearby? Heh heh," She laughed sheepishly "not that I knew that until I bumped into you lot..." Mattia still looked confused though. "So why are you camping out here?"
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:55 am

"Because the place in town that we were staying at was attacked. If we returned there the enemy might attack again. Our chances of avoiding the enemy are better out here than back there." Aust said pulling out a whet stone.
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:48 am

"So they're onto you, huh?" Mattia winced sympathetically then looked thoughtful.
"I suppose that means you'll be watching the gate from outside for when these others are supposed to arrive... would you like me to watch from the inside? I could grab a street corner near the gate and perform." Mattia winked at Aust, playing the intro for a moderately bawdy ballad.
"It'll also give me a chance of knowing if any forces from inside this City head out in your direction..."
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Aust thought for a moment. "That axtually sounds like a good idea. If I can trust you. And you haven't had a chance to proe your trustworthiness, but depending on how the next three days go, I might be able to."
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:32 am

Mattia clapped her hands "You actually agreed with me! Wonderful!" She smiled, cradling her lute.
"And in that case- is there anything you'd like to hear? I have a rather large repertoire of songs from Eirian. A little music goes a long way in the making of companions, after all."
Although Mattia smiled and laughed, she was squinting over Riddel's shoulder at a rustling bush...

((OOC- time for some action you think? Your choice))
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:32 am

Aust drew his sword after standing up. He went over to the bush and started poking around. It rustled again and Aust parted the bush. A large shadow sprang from the bush and into the camp. It roared, and several other large shadows rose from around the camp site. "Owl bears." Aust said before he charged at the one in the camp.
Back to top Go down
SoraYamato
SoraYamato

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:00 am

Mattia quickly slung her lute over her shoulder while pulling her blade from it's sheath in the same movement. Positioning herself between Riddel and the nearest of the Owl bears she stood in a guarding position, and glanced ruefully at her short blade.
"I think these are mostly yours Aust!" She called, slashing wildy at one of the creatures who turned in their direction, "I'm not good enough to cause any significant damage to things this big!"
The same Owl bear Mattia had struck at came rumbling into camp in their direction, the thief jumped a discarded pack to strike at it's face, scoring a gash over its eyes before dodging back to shove Riddel away from it's flailing claws
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aevalyn :: Aevalyn Rpg-
Jump to: