Aevalyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevalyn

A place to discuss the online story of Aevalyn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplay...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

Number of posts : 76
Personal Quote : I'll respect what you like even if I don't like it as long as you respect what I like.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Roleplay... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:50 pm

"Okay. That helps. You see, I'm from the sword coast, which is in Fearun. So I hae no idea where anything is." Aust opened his backpack and took out his own map and layed iot out on the table. "This is Fearun. I come from here" he said pointing to the map "right below the mountains known as the 'Spine of the world'. I live over here" he said pointing to the Western coast "which is called 'The sword coast'. to be more specific, I come from the city here" he pointed at a fairly large dot "Called Baldur's Gate."

((OOC:Um, I don't mean to be rude, but when's the brother coming? I'm running out of ideas at the moment.))
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:54 pm

((OOC: he'll come...right now! XD)

Riddel, looking over the map, looked very interested. Then the door to the library opened, and Koan walked in, looking at Aust darkly. "...Who's this?"
Koan looked very much like riddel, they both have the same dark eyes/hair, and pale complexsion.
He glared at Riddel. "Your shift is over, right? Let's go. I'm sure Mr. Heller can help him."
Riddel explained "Actually.. he wants to help us. Right, Aust?"
Back to top Go down
http://aevalyn.googlepage.com
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

Personal Quote : I'll respect what you like even if I don't like it as long as you respect what I like.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:01 am

Aust stood up and walked over to Koan and gave him the once over. Then he got on one knee. "My leige, it would be an honor to protect you and your sister" he asid before standing back up and walked back to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:04 am

Koan raised his eyebrows slightly, looking to Riddel. "We don't need protection, the other protection we would need is from Riddel's inability to keep a secret. But I'm guessing she told you everything, in which case we have to keep you around." Koan sighs deeply.

(ooc: I gots to go now X.x)
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:09 am

Aust looked to Rayne. "Is he always so down? I've met a few rulers in tight spots before and they've always been apreciative to have an axtra sword-arm." He then turned to Koan. "dodn't blame her sir, it's more my fault. I was just currious as to why there was another half dragon here besides me. By the way, nice wings."
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:22 am

"Unfortunately, yes," Riddel said slowly.
Koan though, turned to Aust. "We're in hiding now, alright? So, keep a low profile."
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:30 am

"I am. If I wasn't I wouldn't have worn my cloack coming here and I wouldn't have concealed my wings within my armor. Look, I'm sorry if we've gotten off on the wrong foot here, but I only want to help and am more than willing to do whatever needs be done to ensure your and her safety. I'm not a bad guy." He said before sighing and standing back up.
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:50 am

Koan eyed him carefully. "let's hope that's true. Come on Riddel, time to get home. You can come to if you want," Koan then lead the way to thier small house, on the edge of town. Inside was a cat, who looked at them all closely when they entered.
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:53 am

Aust eyed the cat wareily. He bent down and grabbed it by the scruff of it's neck. "I don't trust this cat. It smells unnatural and I've delt with too many mimics and shapshifter for comfort." He set the cat back down and observed his surroundings, making sure there were ample ways out if a quick escape for the trio was needed.
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:58 am

Riddel laughed slightly. "Impressive. That's our er, servant from the castle, Kolt. He's a shapeshifter, yes, but mostly harmless."
The cat hissed loudly. XD
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:00 am

"I knew it! besides, no normal cat leaves scent of magic in its wake, or am I the only one who can smell it?" Aust turned back to Rayne and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:12 am

Riddel shook her head. "I don't smell anything? But that's quite a nifty trick"

Kolt :...mrow....
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:02 pm

Aust thought for a moment. "Doesn't your dragon heritage give you heightened senses?" He sat down next to the cat and started petting it. "So besides hidding, is there anything else that's being done? Like raising a small ary? Gaining political support from other monarchs? Seeking out ancient relics, spells, or devices that will help you get back your country?"
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:04 am

Throwing himself down in a chair, koan rolled his eyes. "No. Our country has been completely detroyed. There is no point trying to claim it now."
Riddel, responding in a kinder tone, explained, " We've been doing research here, on Tahir, and what his actions are. We haven't found much, but we did learn that he is doing...experiments on living creatures in his lab..."
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:28 am

"So he's an evil wizard of some kind making halfbreeds and chimeras. I've delt with his kind before. A good sword to his neck will stop his evil ways. It's worked before." Aust stood back up and sat down next to Rayne. "As long as he doesn't start summoning his hell crew or have a beholder in reserve I should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:40 am

Suddenly, they hear the window crash open, and a shadow figure slides in. "Heh, think it'll be that easy?" the assassin whispered. He then charged at Riddel.

(I'll let you handle it XD)
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:51 am

((OOC:*Eyes light up* GO FOR THE EYES BOO! GO FOR THE EYES!!! RRAAAGGGSSSHHHKKK!!!!!!!))

Before the unknown assailant knew what hit him, Aust was up and standing between him and Rayne with his sword drawn. The man oviously didn't see Aust as a threat because he kept charging with his blade drawn and aimed at Aust. Aust quickly dodged before swinging his sword at the man. Though big and slow, his sword managed to knick the man on his shoulder, but that was all it needed. When the sword came into contact with him, the sword let off a blinding white flash and the air grew very, very cold.

When the flash died down, the man was no frozen in place. His body covered in ice, head to foot with the surounding floor frozen as well. Aust set his sword back in it's sheath and walked over to the man. He pushed on him slightly. There was a sound of glasss breaking as the man's body snapped from his legs and then shattered into thousands of fragments when it hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:55 am

Looking shaken, Riddel runs over to aust, throwing her arms around him. "Thank you so much!!!"
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:01 am

Aust smiled at Rayne, but felt a little shaken. He'd never really been hugged before. "No problem m'lady. I would have done no less under any other circumstance." Aust looked at her brother. "I'm sorry I was not able to act before he had entered. I should have been able to stop him without him getting so close. I apologize for that."
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:04 am

Koan, looking much mroe friendly, shrugged. "Not a problem, I didn't not-" then he stopped dead. "There's more..."
Suddenly, about fifty undead soldiers poured in through the doors and windows.
Riddel, ducking behind Aust, let out a tiny whimper..
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 am

Aust turned around and picked up Rayne before moving next to her brother and set her down next to him. Aust moved in front of the both of them. "COVER YOUR EARS!" He cried. He took a deep breath and let out a noise that sounded like glass shattering while rubbing against more glass. Then a white cone burst from his mouth while he released his roar. He slowly turned his head, covering the room from one end to the other in ice so thick that it was probably a good three feet deep by the time he was done breathing. all the skeltons and whatnot were frozen solid. "The ice also extends outside the house, so whatever monsters were waiting outside are also frozen. All we have to do is worry about the enimies behind this side of the house that will enter as we try and get out, but let me worry about them." he said drawing his sword again.
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:21 am

Bowing slightly, Riddel shook her head. "Let me, I think you have done enough as it is." before either Koan or Aust could respond, she run to the back of the house. There were a good deal of monsters left, and Riddel closed her eyes as she threw her arm up in a large arc, crying, "Shadows, lend me your aid!" Suddenly a huge black orb surrounded the monsters, and they slowed like they were immdeiatly put under great stress. They, the slowly and painfully were disintergrated, from the feet up. When they were completely gone, the black sphere dissapeared. She turned and smiled.
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:28 am

Aust whistled. "We got a wizard on our team. All we need now is a theif and a cleric are we're good to go!" Aust said as he pulled out a vail and tossed it to the groud a few feet from Rayne. "That was a potion of greater turning. Anything undead that trys to get near you now will fall apart if it's not a high enough grade of magic. good for repelling hordes of undead masses. Now" he said as he grabbed Rayne with his left arm and picked her up after grabbing her brother and slinging him over his shoulder "we run." Aust took off like surprising fast for a man in a full suit or armor carying a huge sword, backpack, a grown ma, and a young girl. "We need to find a place that's safe? Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:30 am

Riddel, smiling broadly, answered, "here in drakith we can hide in the celler of Koan's bar. But we can always flee outside and stay in the forests tonight...:"
Back to top Go down
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:33 am

"The forest it is then!" Aust said making a break for the town border.

About ten minutes later and about two and a half miles out side of town, Aust set Rayne and her brother down before colapsing to the ground himself. "THAT was fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay...   Roleplay... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aevalyn :: Aevalyn Rpg-
Jump to: