Aevalyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aevalyn

A place to discuss the online story of Aevalyn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yay for Friday update!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Yay for Friday update! Empty
PostSubject: Yay for Friday update!   Yay for Friday update! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:54 pm

I've uploaded the next two chapters, whoo, a Caitrin and Toshio.

This week I'll be adding two chapters as well =D =D

What do you guys think of them?
Back to top Go down
http://aevalyn.googlepage.com
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

Number of posts : 76
Personal Quote : I'll respect what you like even if I don't like it as long as you respect what I like.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Friday update!   Yay for Friday update! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:17 am

..............I read it........ My heart is racing from excitement....... *crying in joy* It's been so long.... too long.... *in full Aust mentallity now* a fight! A propper, decent battle! Oh glorious day! Happy, beautiful day!!!! *laughing* Soon Jegvago will spill the blood of m'ladie's enemies in a maelstrom of ice!
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Friday update!   Yay for Friday update! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:40 am

!??!?!?!

Wow, really? it deserved all that??

awesome =3
Back to top Go down
http://aevalyn.googlepage.com
xbsquirrel
xbsquirrel

Number of posts : 76
Personal Quote : I'll respect what you like even if I don't like it as long as you respect what I like.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Friday update!   Yay for Friday update! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:46 pm

1)Yes. Yes it does considering I haven't been able to use Aust in a fight in THREE YEARS.

2) When the main assassin fails to kill her the first time or dies it means the 'inverse law of ninjitsu' will be applied and they'll send out almost every assassin they can to kill her. That's how assassins guilds work.

3)When the second part of #2 happens, it'll be a slaughterfest for the good guys (i.e.- Aust and whoever helps him fight).
Back to top Go down
SoraYama

PostSubject: More chapters?   Yay for Friday update! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:10 am

So there'll be more chapters coming very soon (as in tomorrow?) ? Awesome! bounce I can hardly wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay for Friday update!   Yay for Friday update! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay for Friday update!
Page 1 of 1